about.me

Friday, September 13, 2013

I need...

some assistance / contacts.

Hi guys, it's been a while since my last post. 

Besides getting my time filled with my day time job and lots of reading and researching work done, I am also planning a few photography related projects.

Project No. 1
The first one is a 2-in-1 themed project. It's a street photography + street portraiture project.

I am looking for 2 models actually...hmm...

A Malay (male or female) and for legal reasons either models have to be over 18 years of age. 

Apart from that my preference for the female would be someone who wears the hijab or tudung. 

I am not looking for professional models. In fact I am actually looking for the typical men / women on the street...it needs to fit into the theme right?

This is not a commercial job. It's a personal project. Ok, I say this with a caveat...but anyway, I will explain this to the model when we do pre-shooting discussion.

I am based in KL but I do not mind travelling for the shoot if the model is from outside KL.

At this point, let's not get confused.

I am looking for 2 models right...now the next 'model' I am looking for is a Volkswagen Beetle, yes the car.

I would prefer an older model of the Beetle, if possible. 

This will be just for a few hours as I have already planned and have details for the shoot worked out. I just need to speak to the owner of the car to get things moving. Basically, I just need the car on location, rain or shine, for about 3 hours...say from 6.00am onwards and we can wrap by 9.00am on the same day.

I aim to complete this project by mid-October so it's kinda urgent so to speak. Please phone me at 0126652323 and/or email me at quartzimodo@gmail.com

Thank you so much.


Project No. 2
This is a weekend project.

I have hundreds of slides, yes those 35mm slides in my collection and I plan to have them digitised, DIY way.

Once digitised, I plan to turn the slides into something else...wait, let's take this one step at a time.

For the digitisation of the slides, I am building a simple device to do it in my own make-shift studio a.k.a. my bedroom...hahaha...

I'll share more info on this as the project progresses.


Project No. 3
We'll talk after Project 2 :p


No comments:

Post a Comment