about.me

Monday, January 21, 2013

foto. quartzimodo.




quartzimodo, street photography
Hi guys!

I am Kenneth Ang. I was born and bred and currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and, I roam the streets on my free (sometimes odd) time for photo opportunities that tells a story. 

Photography is not my bills-paying job. I have a full-time good (ok, almost-enough) paying job that sort of settles that.

I'm just a dude who loves photography, both learning and sharing the art.

I am currently working on a couple of photo-projects and I'll share them here in forth-coming posts.



not my train...


foto. quartzimodo.
"quartzimodo" was a name I came up with 10 years ago. My other interest, besides photography is watches and the name quartzimodo was intended as an online business website for the supply of watch parts with my friend, Zami "Stratman"...yes, he plays the Strat and he is also a keen photographer :)

We never really used "quartzimodo" for our business but both of us loved the name so much that we had a tacit agreement on the usage of the name. Stratman was, at that time in the process of starting a blog on watches, he was allowed to use the name for his blog while I retain all "rights" to the name. 

I decided name this blog foto. quartzimodo. mainly because this name IS afterall, my alter-ego and it kinda rhymes :)

So you guessed it...this is a space where we talk about:
  • Photography (in general);
  • Street photography (the genre I love most); 
  • Photography-related DIY stuff (yup, I hate paying a lot for my gear...hahaha)

Thanks for popping by and please do come back for more posts...

No comments:

Post a Comment